What You Can Expect
The affordable custom homes in Coweta Hills Community are far from what most people think of when they hear the phrase “affordable housing.”
We are not talking about finding an affordable place to rent or tackling a “fixer-upper.” We are talking about owning a newly constructed home and living in a community of owner-occupied homes.
We are talking about homes with gourmet kitchens, larger-than-average bedrooms and luxurious master suites with walk-in closets and 5-piece spa-like bathrooms. In other words, our new home options will forever change what people think of when they hear the words affordable housing in Newnan, Georgia.
Custom Homes at Affordable Prices
The color and design options rival those of a far more expensive custom home. Want carpet in the bedroom? We can do that. Hate carpet in the bedroom and want hardwood or laminate? We can do that. Want ceramic tile? We can do that too. We also offer your choice of kitchen countertops, kitchen appliances, interior paint colors, exterior paint colors and even the color of your roof shingles along with a few more options we’ll tell you about when you tour one of our homes.
All of our homes will include at least 1,120 square feet of living area.
Speaking of square feet and affordable housing in Coweta County, did you know that all new home construction in unincorporated areas of Coweta County must exceed 1,725 square feet? That means Coweta Hills Community is most likely the only place in Coweta County where you will be able to buy a completely new home for under $75,000.
Quality Home Construction
We are excited to partner with Clayton homes to bring you some of the finest homes in the industry. They have been building affordable custom homes since 1956 and have won numerous home design awards, Manufacturer of the Year (eight out of the last nine years) and is a certified Energy Star® builder.
As we celebrate our grand opening, Coweta Hills Community will have two model homes available for you to tour.
Speaking of tours, perhaps you would like to see how your new home will be built. Pre-fab or manufactured homes are built to the same standards that site-built homes are. However, there are many benefits that you just won’t find in traditional on-site construction. Clayton Homes are built under cover. That means no part of your home is exposed to wind, rain or snow until it is fully weatherproofed. Homes are built by skilled artisans, rather than day laborers. There’s far less waste and what waste there is gets recycled rather than thrown in the local landfill.
Clayton has made a video of the construction process and we’ve included it here for your convenience.
You can view a sample floor plan here on our website. But, if you want to truly see the beauty and style of our homes, we invite you to visit us and see them in person.
Coweta Hills Community has joined forces with one of the most well-respected names in manufactured housing – Clayton Homes. We have a variety of cottage-style home designs and floor plans to choose from similar to the home shown here.
Homes in The Cottages at Coweta Hills Community will include features such as:
- 5 piece Master suite
- Open floor plan with eat-in kitchen
- In home laundry (washer/dryer optional)
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 full baths
- Front porch
- Your choice of all new kitchen appliances.
- Your choice of home interior decor packages
Your new home will have 1,280 square feet all under a pitched roof.
(actual floorplan coming soon!)
We are a different kind of manufactured housing community. We focus on one thing…providing affordable housing in Newnan, GA, that doesn’t look like affordable housing.
From the moment you drive into Coweta Hills Community you will see a neighborhood filled with trees, landscaping and well-tended greenways. You own your home and pay a monthly fee for your lot. Enjoy your front porch instead of worrying about mowing the grass or trimming the trees.
You’ll find a community of residents who have fulfilled their dream of home ownership. You’ll find a community that you would be proud to call home.
Coweta Hills Community offers all that and more.
- 75% of the 150 homes in Coweta Hills Community will be at least 1,248 square feet with no home in the community measuring less than 1,120 square feet.
- All homes will have a street-facing front porch.
- Every homeowner in Coweta Hills Community will have their own 20×20 foot paved parking space – enough room for two vehicles, right in front of your own home.
- Homeowners in Coweta Hills Community will have their own water meter – you will pay for only the water you use. No more putting up with some mysterious pro-rated bill based upon the size of your apartment or the number of people listed on the lease.
- Underground utilities.
- Every homeowner in Coweta Hills Community will have their own mailbox at the end of their driveway.
- No homeowner will have to worry about cutting the grass – we do that for you.
- Pets are welcome – we even have a dog park for your dog(s) to run and play in.
- Children are also welcome – we have a playground for them to enjoy.
We also have a beautiful gazebo for our residents to enjoy, a recreational/picnic area and walking trails.
We are Coweta Hills Community…miles from ordinary, close to everything.