We are a different kind of manufactured housing community. We focus on one thing…providing affordable housing in Newnan, GA, that doesn’t look like affordable housing.
From the moment you drive into Coweta Hills Community you will see a neighborhood filled with trees, landscaping and well-tended greenways. You own your home and pay a monthly fee for your lot. Enjoy your front porch instead of worrying about mowing the grass or trimming the trees.
You’ll find a community of residents who have fulfilled their dream of home ownership. You’ll find a community that you would be proud to call home.
Coweta Hills Community offers all that and more.
- 75% of the 150 homes in Coweta Hills Community will be at least 1,248 square feet with no home in the community measuring less than 1,120 square feet.
- All homes will have a street-facing front porch.
- Every homeowner in Coweta Hills Community will have their own 20×20 foot paved parking space – enough room for two vehicles, right in front of your own home.
- Homeowners in Coweta Hills Community will have their own water meter – you will pay for only the water you use. No more putting up with some mysterious pro-rated bill based upon the size of your apartment or the number of people listed on the lease.
- Underground utilities.
- Every homeowner in Coweta Hills Community will have their own mailbox at the end of their driveway.
- No homeowner will have to worry about cutting the grass – we do that for you.
- Pets are welcome – we even have a dog park for your dog(s) to run and play in.
- Children are also welcome – we have a playground for them to enjoy.
We are Coweta Hills Community…miles from ordinary, close to everything.