If you’re looking for affordable housing in southwest Atlanta, your first stop should be Coweta Hills Community. This stylish community, located in Newnan, Georgia, is comprised of affordable manufactured homes with a number of exclusive differences including:
- Every one of the 150 homes within the community has a floor space of no less than 1,120 square feet.
- Each home has a street-facing front porch and a 20×20 foot paved parking space.
- All homes have a separate water meter so you only pay for what you use.
- Utilities throughout the community are underground.
- The community has gardeners to cut your grass for you.
- Pets are welcome and the community has its own dog park.
- There is a playground for children.
- There are recreation and walking areas throughout the community.
Coweta County also has much more to offer its residents, such as a wide range of educational opportunities at all grade levels, including Moreland Elementary, East Coweta Middle School and East Coweta High School. There are also private and charter school options in Coweta County.
Residents of the Coweta Hills Community can take advantage of conveniently located stores such as Mac’s, which is within walking distance. Dollar General and Publix Supermarket are also nearby. There is also a wide range of dining options from fats food to Vietnamese and Cuban cuisine.
As well as the children’s playground and communal gazebo within the Coweta Hills Community, there are also several parks within a five mile radius. If you are feeling a bit more adventurous, the Chattahoochee Bend State Park is only 25 miles away. Newnan also has a selection of public and private golf courses.
Our team at Coweta Hills, is dedicated to providing affordable housing in Newnan, Georgia. What makes our community different that its classic homes and elegant landscaping make it look more luxurious than the average affordable community. Call us today to find out how we can make buying your home affordable.